I had SO much fun curating this gift guide! Each one of these items is one that makes my book nerd heart flutter and brings me endless waves of joy. Sound a little dramatic? Maybe, but I really do stand behind the wonderfulness of these products. I hope they help you out in finding just the right gift for your bookish friend or even help you send a hint or two to a special someone in your life. We all can use a little help sometimes with gift giving, am I right?! Enjoy!
- Litjoy Crate – We have been a fan of Litjoy Crate’s picture book boxes for quite a while now so of course I have been dying to try out their young adult crates! I was so excited when it came and boy was I not disappointed. Each crate comes with a new release, hardcover young adult book as well as 2-4 book-themed items to accompany it. Pictured above is their “Magicians Crate” from a few months ago which included the new release “The Last Magician”, an Orange Blossom perfume roller, a deck of Jane Austen themed cards, a book locket necklace, a Jazz themed coloring book, bookmark, artist print, and note from the author. Each item was so much fun to discover and I was in “book nerd heaven.” You can buy a one-time gift crate from either their upcoming box or a past box, as well as gift a subscription. Either way it is sure to be a big hit!
- Cassia Walnut & Vintage Rose Watch from Jord – Ever since I received my first wooden watch from Jord last year it has been on constant repeat. I fell head-over-heels for the style of their watches along with their incredible the quality. My watch feels unique, which I love, and I often get compliments when I wear it. It is seriously one of my favorite accessories. That is why I was so pleased to receive a watch this year from their new Cassia line. It is everything and more that I would expect from a Jord watch and I seriously cannot take my eyes off it when it’s on. Plus, it goes with just about everything. They also have some other gorgeous styles worth checking-out and right now they are offering an instant 25% off coupon code! Happy dance! Click HERE to snag one.
- White 6″ Kindle E-Reader – I love the nostalgic and tactile experience of holding an actual book and turning actual pages so much that I swore I would never get into the e-reader trend. However, this last summer I caved and purchased this Kindle e-reader and I am hooked. I love that its light weight, I love that it’s glare free, I love that the battery lasts so long, and most importantly: I love that when I finish a book I can instantly check out a new one from my library. The ability for me to not have to wait for my next “story fix” is priceless! I will always love reading physical copies of books, but my Kindle has definitely found a permanent place on my bookshelf. If your skeptical, give it a try! I swear by it now!
- Rose Gold MoKo Case for Kindle E-Reader – When I got my Kindle I ordered one of these cases and I adore it. It is thin/lightweight, protective, and has a smart cover that does auto wake and sleep for your device. The front of the cover is slightly textured and has an even slighter shine to it. Classy, simple and with the blush color of your dreams.
- Literary Kitty Enamel Pin – Enamel pins are all the rage right now and I have really been admiring them and flirting with the idea of giving them a try myself. There are so many darling bookish ones that I have seen, but when I ran across this one from Justine Gilbuena’s Instagram page I immediately started crushing on it. Maybe its because of the kitty on top that reminds me of mine, or the clever word play with two of my favorite titles, or the dreamy color palate. The quality is fantastic and I couldn’t be more pleased.
- The Puffin In Bloom Collection – When it comes to gift ideas for a book nerd you can never go wrong with a book, obviously! Especially when it is a beautiful collectors edition. And when it comes to collector editions one of my absolute favorite sets on the market right now is this one from Rifle Paper Co. It includes for well loved, hardcover classics (Little Women, Heidi, Anne of Green Gables and A Little Princess) in a protective case with design work that is truly swoon-worthy. The detailed and lusciously illustrated covers are just the beginning, the interior is full of charming details and I cannot get over their general loveliness. You can also purchase the books separately (I linked to them separate above.) as well as in a set.
- Picture Books Are My Jam Shirt – Are you ready to meet one of my new favorite shirts? This one from The Wright Stuff Chics is it! The fabric is super crazy soft and the fit is perfect. (It is just a bit on the long size and completely flattering.) Plus, that saying, I totally want to wear it everyday because picture books really are my jam! Also, if you have been following Book Nerd Mommy for a while now, then I am assuming they are your “jam” too. 😉 However, I must mention that they also have other “nerdy” shirt designs and even another shirt that says “Chapter Books Are My Jam” in case you lean in that direction with your loyalties. If so, I promise not to judge. Chapter books are totally “loves” of mine as well.
- My Miniature Library: 30 Tiny Books to Make, Read and Treasure – This novelty book is pure magic. It is a kit that includes everything you need to make a teeny-tiny library of 30 books. Thats right, a miniature library! It includes titles from “Goldilocks and the Three Bears” to blank books you can write in yourself. Now what book lover doesn’t want a tiny library as well as a massive one?! I am taken with its adorableness and seeing it on my bookshelf makes me so happy. It’s like I know a secret. Because who would figure a whole little library could fit in one book “case” like that? In case you need to be convinced, or you don’t understand what I am trying to describe, check-out THIS video of it. Cute right?!
To save this list for later, pin the image below: